At some point, you may need to adjust the fence on your Rigid table saw. Whether it’s for a specific reason or just general maintenance, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
How to Adjust the Fence
1. Unplug the table saw from the power outlet.
2. Loosen the knob on the front of the fence and slide the fence to the desired position.
3. You may need to make minor adjustments to get it exactly where you want it.
4. Once you have it in the correct position, tighten the knob back down.
5. Plug the table saw back into the outlet and turn it on. Test it out by making a few cuts.
6. If everything is working properly, congratulations! You’ve just successfully adjusted your Rigid table saw fence.
Check out the top 10 Best Table Saw Fence
While adjusting the fence on a Rigid table saw may seem like a daunting task, it’s actually quite simple once you know how to do it. Just remember to always unplug the table saw from the power outlet before making any adjustments, and be sure to test it out afterwards to make sure everything is working correctly. Happy Adjusting!